AIS takes pride in our highly experienced management team. The president has worked in the private security industry for more than 20 years. Before the establishment of AIS, she served as the Chief Administrative Officer for a former business entity. Securing over 90% of the contracts and increasing the amount of patrol officers to the hundreds, she is now pursuing security service contracts with the Los Angeles World Airport and the LA Community Redevelopment Agency.
- President and Qualified Manager graduated with a degree from the Executive Masters of Business Administration program at Claremont College. She has over 25 years of experience working with private security firms and specializes in working with government contracts and developing cost-effective custom security programs. She is an expert in executive management and has extensive experience in the fields of finance, marketing, business operations, and human resources. A certified mediator of the City of Los Angeles’ City Attorney’s Office, our president has qualifications in resolving difficult business endeavors. All major decisions regarding AIS are handled with careful scrutiny from our chief executive officer.
- Legal General Counsel has over 25 years of law practice. As an Attorney, he is experienced in representing corporations as well as individual clients in personal legal matters. Our Legal Department is experienced in dealing with all types of contracts, corporate matters, and government filing requirements. Our Legal Counsel also ensures that we are always in compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws and requirements. All contracts are reviewed and approved by our legal administrator.
- Security Consultant oversees AIS operations and has over 30 years of combined law enforcement and security management experience. He was involved with private security during his time in law enforcement and for ten years afterwards, he continued to work for several security details providing personal security. He was specifically chosen by the owners and investors of AIS to provide the operations department consulting service.
- Certified Training Manager is responsible for all aspects of corporate training policies, objectives, and initiatives. He directs the design, planning, and implementation of any new corporate training programs and procedures while also suggesting enhancements to the AIS’s current training program. He ensures that the training programs meet federal, state, and local regulations. His duties include measuring the impact of programs and learning activities while being familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. He accomplishes this by relying on his extensive experience and judgment from over 15 years of combined law enforcement, military, corporate security , and civilian educator work experience.
- Human Resources/Administration is at the helm of the Overall Administration in AIS. Her duties include, but are not limited to, finances, human resources, logistical maintenance, and other general services. Her role as a mediator and positive source of reinforcement ensures the company’s positive growth. She has over 25 years of experiences working in HR, management, and accounting for the private sector, which allows for highly effective cross team interactions that help AIS management operate at a more organized and professional level.
- Controller has an educational background in Business Administration from Cal Poly Pomona, and prior to joining AIS, has worked in ERS Security for 9 years. She oversees the accounting department and designs an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives. She handles all periodic financial reports, bank reconciliations, corporate annual report, and controls all cash flow for the company.