AIS takes pride in our highly experienced management team. The president has worked in the private security industry for more than 20 years. Before the establishment of AIS, she served as the Chief Administrative Officer for a former business entity. Through the years, she was able to greatly increase the firm’s revenue and in turn, increase the number of guards to the hundreds. She secured over 90% of the contracts for this business entity. At the time, she successfully pursued and obtained security service contracts with the Los Angeles World Airports and the Community Redevelopment Agency of Los Angeles.
- President and Qualified Manager graduated from the Executive Masters of Business Administration program at Claremont College. She has over 25 years of experience working with private security firms. She specializes in working with government contracts and developing cost-effective custom security programs. She is an expert in Executive Management and Business Administrative Management and has extensive experience in Finances, Marketing, and Operation, as well as Human Resources. She is also a certified mediator of the City of Los Angeles’ City Attorney’s Office and has vast experiences in resolving difficult business disputes. All major decisions regarding AIS are handled and ultimately approved the President.
- Legal General Counsel has over 25 years of experience practicing law. As an Attorney he has successfully represented various corporations as well as individual clients in their personal legal matters. Our Legal Department is experienced in dealing with all types of contracts, corporate matters, and government filing requirements. Our Legal Counsel also ensures that we are always in compliance with Federal, State, and Local requirements. All contracts are reviewed and approved by our legal administrator.
- Security Consultant oversees the entire operations project and has over 30 years of combined law enforcement and security management experience. He was involved with private security during his time in law enforcement and for ten years afterwards, he continued to work for several security details providing personal security. He was specifically chosen by the owners and investors of AIS to provide Operations Department consulting service not only for his experience in law enforcement and security, but also because of his friendly and respectful demeanor.
- Certified Training Manager is responsible for all aspects of corporate training policies, objectives, and initiatives. He directs the design, planning, and implementation of any new corporate training programs and procedures while also suggesting enhancements to the AIS’s current training program. His experiences ensure the training programs meet federal, state, and local regulations. His duties include measuring the impact of programs and learning activities and being familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. He accomplishes this by relying on his extensive experience and judgment from over 15 years of combined law enforcement, military,corporate security , and civilian educator work experience. Because of the broad scope of his work, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected from our own licensed training sector.
- Human Resources/Administration is at the helm of the Overall Administration in AIS. Her duties include, but are not limited to finances, human resources, logistical maintenance, and other general services in the company. Her generous personality brings this company into a more family-oriented working environment. She has over 25 years of experiences working in HR, management, and accounting for the private sector, which allow for highly effective cross team interactions that help AIS management operate at a more organized and professional level.
- Controller has an educational background in Business Administration from Cal Poly Pomona and prior to joining AIS, she worked at ERS Security for 9 years. She oversees the accounting department including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the departments’ goals and objectives. She handles all periodic financial reports, bank reconciliations, corporate annual report, and controls all cash flow for the company. Also, she oversees the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable which makes her the “gate keeper” of our company.