AIS aims to provide our clients in Southern California with the highest quality of professional and personalized security services all while staying within a budget.
- Promote our Training Sector to create qualified security officers within our internal staff members and external applicants.
- Increase number of contracts from the public sector and private companies.
- Establish another office location to increase service range and accommodate for a growing company of 200 strong.
- Strengthen clientele relations by maintaining transparency and providing excellent service.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Experienced Management Team led by the company’s President who has 25 years of extensive experience in the private security service industry.
- CALSAGA membership, an association dedicated to improving the services of the private security industry by:
- Improving the public perception of Private Security
- Raising the overall quality of private security services by providing a unique and personalized service model
- Elevating the standards of the security service industry
- Improving business opportunities by using special experience in bid processing
- Increase resources to the training sector
- IACLEA membership, advances public safety for educational institutions by providing educational resources, advocacy, and professional development services.
- Increase resources of our training sector through IACLEA
- Connect with campus public safety leaders from all over the country
- Provide tools and resources to help improve our security services
- Expecting to be excellent cash flow position which allows the company to effectively and competitively bid for public and private contracts
- Rapid growth in demand of the Security Service Industry due to an increased security awareness and need
- Dedication to providing a higher quality of service and follow through with a personalized plan, superior supervision, unparalleled client support, and well-trained security guards
- Ability to maintain long-term business relationships and obtaining referrals and recommendations by providing unsurpassed client support services
- Location near the LA County business district appeals to local clientele
- Disadvantaged/Minority/Woman Owned Enterprise Status enables the company to obtain direct and priority bid for local government contracts
- Maintaining a consistent and effective marketing and promotional campaign