AIS launched our new Training Sector in April 2010. We offer in-house training classes to our guards as well as for those who are considering a career in security service.
The training sector and its training coordinator have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of corporate training policies, objectives, and initiatives. Directs the design, planning, and implementation of corporate training programs and procedures. Plans and directs new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. Ensures that the training programs meet federal, state, and local regulations. Measures the impact of programs and learning activities.
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of customers. Plans and directs all aspects of training sector’s staff and service functions. Develops and oversees training sector’s staff and service policies, objectives and initiatives. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Plans and directs all aspects of training sector’s business development policies, objectives, and initiatives. Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities. Conducts financial feasibility studies and develops proposals for new business opportunities.
- Plans and directs all aspects of training sector’s policies and initiatives regarding its advertising strategy. Responsible for directing the conception and placement of all advertisements, developing and implementing effective advertising campaigns, and ensuring all advertising efforts work toward the training sector’s overall goals and objectives.
- Oversees all aspects of training sector’s budgeting function. Responsible for coordinating budgeting procedures for collecting and analyzing an annual budget plan. Evaluates training sector’s actual performance compared to set budget.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Our company is state licensed trainer handles our own training and run a full training facility at our corporate offices. Our Coordinator Training and Compliance has over 25 years of security experience. He has worked long years in law enforcement and has security experiences included various school districts in the Southern California area. He has obtained regular guard training as well as firearm training instructor licenses.
The Training Coordinator oversees AIS’s training functions and ensures that the company is in compliance with California State Law and BSIS Regulations.
We are currently offering training classes on the following subjects:
1. Power to Arrest (Module A – D)
2. Exposed Firearms Permit
3. Guard Card
4. Loss Prevention
5. Arrest & Control Techniques
6. De-Escalation of Force
7. Tear Gas & Pepper Spray
8. Exposed Firearms Permit
9. Security & Safety Training
10. Professional Security Consultation
11. CPR & First Aid
12. Emergency Onsite Training