State Licensed Training Facility & State Licensed Instructor
Because we have a State Licensed Training Facility and a Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Certified Licensed Instructor, we handle our own training in-house by running a full training facility at our corporate headquarters. Training will always be offered to our Officers to increase their security awareness so that they may provide services to meet clients expectations. Our Instructor oversees all training compliance within the company to meet California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) standards and regulations.
AIS launched our new Training Sector in April 2010, offering training classes to in-house guards as well as for all those who are considering a career in security service and/or law enforcement.
We are currently offering training classes on the following subjects, including but not limited to:
Our company’s certified licensed trainer is responsible for our growing training facility at our corporate offices. Mr. Bryan Colindres, our coordinator for Training and Compliance has approximately 25 years of security experience. He has worked many years in the military and has security experiences including in various school districts in the Southern California area. He has obtained regular guard training as well as firearm training instructor licenses. Mr. Bryan Colindres oversees AIS’s training functions and ensures that the company is in compliance with California State Law and BSIS Regulations.
The training sector has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of corporate training policies, objectives, and initiatives. Directs the design, planning, and implementation of corporate training programs and procedures. Plans and directs new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. Ensures that the training programs meet federal, state, and local regulations. Measures the impact of programs and learning activities.
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of customers. Plans and directs all aspects of training sector’s staff and service functions. Develops and oversees training sector’s staff and service policies, objectives and initiatives. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Plans and directs all aspects of training sector’s business development policies, objectives, and initiatives. Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities. Conducts financial feasibility studies and develops proposals for new business opportunities.
- Plans and directs all aspects of training sector’s policies and initiatives regarding its advertising strategy. Responsible for directing the conception and placement of all advertisements, developing and implementing effective advertising campaigns, and ensuring all advertising efforts work toward the training sector’s overall goals and objectives.
- Oversees all aspects of training sector’s budgeting function. Responsible for coordinating budgeting procedures for collecting and analyzing an annual budget plan. Evaluates training sector’s actual performance to set budget.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
BSIS Certified Firearm Training Facility: License#TFF1300
BSIS Certified Baton Training Facility: License#TFB1188
START YOUR CAREER BY CALLING (626) 858-7188 for registration information
TOLL FREE NUMBER 1- 866-969-7188